❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Κυριακή 3 Ιανουαρίου 2016

"Stella"...Victor Hugo


I fell asleep at night near the seashore.
A cool wind wakened me, I came out of my dream,
I opened my eyes, I saw the morning star.
She was shining deep in the distant sky
in a soft whiteness, infinite and charming.
The North Wind fled, carrying off his turmoil.
The sparkling star changed the clouds to down.
It was a clearness that could think and was alive;
she calmed the reef where the wave broke;
One thought one was looking through a pearl at a soul.
It was still dark, shadow reigned in vain,
The sky lit up with a divine smile.
The light silvered the top of the listing mast;
the ship was black, but the sail was white;
Seagulls upright on a cliff,
alert, contemplated the star gravely
as a celestial bird made of a spark;
The ocean, which resembles people, went toward her,
And roaring in a deep voice, watched her shine,
and seemed to be afraid of making her fly off.
An ineffable love filled the space.
The green grass at my feet shivered with emotion,
the birds talked in their nests; a flower
who woke up said to me: it is the star my sister.
And while with long folds shadow raised its veil,
I heard a voice coming from the star
that said: I am the star that comes first.
I am she, thought to be in the tomb, who comes out.
I have shone on the Sinai, I have shone on Mount Taygete;
I am the pebble of gold and fire that God throws,
I am what is reborn when a world is destroyed.
O nations! I am burning poetry.
I shone on Moses and I shone on Dante.
The lion ocean is in love with me.
I am coming. Arise, virtue, courage, faith!
Thinkers, wits, climb to the tower, sentinels!
Eyelids open, light up eyes,
Earth, move the furrow, live, awake noise,
Get up, you who are sleeping! because the one who follows me,
The one who sends me ahead first,
It is the angel Freedom, it is the giant Light!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου